Call for papers
- Call for papers
Fish Waste for Profit 2019 will take place on 10-11 April 2019 in Reykjavik, Iceland.
This year’s conference will highlight the ways to maximise the return on investment (ROI) from seafood products by using as much of the fish as possible and discarding a minimal amount during processing and will feature case studies from an international cohort of industry leading speakers.
The call for papers for the 2019 Conference is now open. Companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward papers in the following categories:
- Processing – techniques and equipment
- Utilisation of discarded parts from wild catch vs aquaculture
- Prospects for re-utilisation of shellfish and crustacean by-products
- Opportunities in the Icelandic and European market
- Opportunities in the North American market
- Production of fish oils, enzymes, dietary supplements
- Leather, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
- Investment and financing – private and public
Abstracts using case and 'real life' studies will be given precedence.
Abstracts should be no more than 200 words and should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to email@example.com by 11th January 2019 at the latest.
Be one of the first to hear when the programme has been released - subscribe to free enewsletters here! For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335.