Call for papers
- Call for papers
Fish Waste for Profit 2019 took place on 10-11 April 2019 in Reykjavik, Iceland.
This year’s conference highlighted the ways to maximise the return on investment (ROI) from seafood products by using as much of the fish as possible and discarding a minimal amount during processing and will feature case studies from an international cohort of industry leading speakers.
The call for papers for the 2019 Conference is now closed. Companies, organisations and individuals were invited to put forward papers in the following categories:
- Processing – techniques and equipment
- Utilisation of discarded parts from wild catch vs aquaculture
- Prospects for re-utilisation of shellfish and crustacean by-products
- Opportunities in the Icelandic and European market
- Opportunities in the North American market
- Production of fish oils, enzymes, dietary supplements
- Leather, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
- Investment and financing – private and public
Abstracts using case and 'real life' studies will be given precedence.
Be one of the first to hear updates about the next edition of Fish Waste for Profit - subscribe to free enewsletters here! For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335.