Did you miss it? Download available now
Benefit from the fantastic line up of Fish Waste for Profit speakers after the event. More than 30 profiles, papers and presentations from this year’s conference are now available to download from the conference website.
For those who attended Fish Waste for Profit earlier this month, the conference download is included as part of your delegate package and you will receive a username and password via email. Access the download here.
This year’s conference download includes presentations from the following speakers:
- Hordur G. Kristinsson, Chief Science and Innovation Officer, Matis
- Húni Jóhannesson, Specialist in Corporate Finance, Arctica Finance
- Sigurdur Björnsson, Head of Research and Innovation, The Icelandic Centre for Research - Rannis
- Katrin Petursdottir, Managing Director, Lysi
- Hrönn Margrét Magnúsdóttir, Co-Founder and CEO, Feel Iceland
- Amanda Ingram, Sector Manager - Bioeconomy, Zero Waste Scotland
- Ana Carvajal, Research Manager, Sintef
- Davíð Tómas Davíðsson, Research and Development, Codland
If you didn’t make it to Iceland, downloads are available to purchase online for just €165.00 / £145.00. You can still benefit from the papers and presentations from our line-up of expert speakers. The proceedings are available to purchase from the link below.
Take a look at this year’s full programme on the website, and view a selection of the sessions on offer below:
- Funding the future
- Leading by example: the Icelandic by-product reutilisation industry
- Prospects for by-product utilisation across the globe
- Technology showcase - processing professionals and technology developers show their latest innovations
- Quality vs. Quantity - panel discussion
If you would like more information about the conference download, don’t hesitate to contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.